HerPathway is the first point of “relational engagement” we provide to:
- Women (16 years old and over) directly reaching out to HerSpace in need of counselling service support;
- Concerned loved ones seeking to help a friend/family member/partner in receiving mental health support; and/or
- Service providers interested in referring a woman to receive counselling service support.
- An introduction to the HerSpace model of counselling service and support for women, concerned loved ones and professionals.
- Secondary consults to professionals with a mental healthcare plan of support for a woman being referred.
- Therapeutic engagement with the woman to help reduce anxiety and stress and to empower her ability to try HerHealing counselling service.
During this introductory service, the HerPathway counsellor and the woman/loved one/professional could co-create a wellbeing recovery plan based on the understanding of the woman’s mental health needs, unique to her circumstances and experiences of trauma.
This wellbeing recovery plan might result in receiving our counselling service (HerHealing) or identifying other specialised services that can support the woman’s needs.
If you are interested in accessing our services or referring a woman you are worried about, please fill out one of the following forms:
Once you submit the form, it will be sent to the HerPathway counsellor, who will get in touch with you as soon as possible.